With the collaboration of the tech start-up Blink, the Timex technology has introduced the Timex blink. It is the latest activity tracking smartwatch. In the Timex’s smartwatch line-up of Metropolitan+ and the IQ+, Timex Blink is just another and further improved addition.
Features and Specifications:
The Timex Blink activity tracker has an OLED display of 0.9-inch. Apart from that it also has a 90 mAh Li-ion battery. Whereas, it use works with Nordic nRF52832. It also has a 6-axis motion sensor. This smartwatch is completely compatible with the iOS and Android devices. As far as its charging is concerned, it could be charged with a micro USB socket.
- This smartwatch could track your steps.
- At the same time it track how much distance you have covered.
- How much calories you have burnt, it also tells you about it.
- You can also track your sleep.
- The smartwatch has a 10 day battery backup time.
- It is available in Black SS, Silver SS and Rose Gold SS.
Timex Sales and Marketing Head:
AnupamMathur, Head – Sales and Marketing said: “Timex Blink is an ideal fit for the men and women who are interested in tracking their daily progress but wouldn’t want to sacrifice the beauty of a traditional touch on their wrist, a best of both worlds,”.